- City University, UK, for training students and conducting Twinning programmes and PhD programmes.
- Warwick Manufacturing Group, UK, to carry out joint research programmes, exchange programmes and PhD opportunities.
- Dongguk University, South Korea, for training and conducting Twinning programmes.
- Al-Jabal Al-Gharbi University, Libya
- INS Rajali, Indian Navy, Govt. of India for training the students and exchange of information on need base.
- Royal Government of Bhutan for training Government sponsored students from Bhutan.
- Ministry of Defence, Government of Rwanda for training of Air Force personnel.
- Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Rwanda, for staff and students exchange, joint collaborative projects, consultancy etc.
- Orient Arabis Overseas, Oman.
- Barry-Wehmiller International Resources Pvt. Ltd., HARE Information Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Sino-India higher education, Valeth High-Tech Composites Pvt. Ltd, Ramco Systems,
- Confederation of Indian Industries, Infosys, Oracle, Cisco, SAP and KPMG in the last one year for conducting training programmes for students in emerging areas by industry experts.
- Educational Consultants of India Ltd for admission of foreign students.
- WAYNE STATE University
- Metro Institute of Higher Education, Colombo
One of the main objectives of this MOU is to offer the specialized courses of Cranfield Defence Academy at Hindustan University’s Chennai Campus. This marks a new era of cooperation in a relatively new area for the Indian Defence Industry, by offering specialized courses in Defence Studies and other related courses.
Cranfield one of the leading Universities in the world in Defence Studies has been offering specialised courses in Defence Engineering, Defence Strategic Studies and Management, Defence Security Systems and Technology for over a decade.
Cranfield has chosen to Partner with HITS considering their strengths in Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation, IT and Mechanical Engineering. The capability of HITS in having its own Flying School was also an added feature which would help to run joint courses as part of this association.
The MOU envisages cooperation in Joint Research Projects in Areas of National Importance and Specialized Studies in Simulation and Defence Studies.
It is also proposed to have an International Conference in Defence Electronic Systems and Technology as part of this engagement involving leading Industry names.
Dr.K. Premraj Chief Mentor, Vasan Eye Care Director and Ms.Veena, Chief Optometrist, Vasan Eye Care. Memorandum of Understanding was signed with Vasan Eye Care hospitals to conduct Two Year Advanced Diploma course in Optometry.
Shin Ha-gyun, Director, International Relations, Kim-Chung, Dean, The Office of International Programs and Education, Um Ky-Hyun, Dean, College of Digital Image & Contents, Kang Tae-Won, Professor, Department of Physics, Choi Soon-Yeol, Vide President for Academic Affairs,Kim Jong-Wan, Professor, Department of Film & Digital Media and oh Young-Kyo, President, Dongguk University. MoU with Dongguk University, South Korea was signed on 11th December 2009. The main objective of entering this MoU is to have a larger academic co-operation between the Universities for Exchange of students and staff for Study and Research.
You Might Also be Interested in
- Carol the King…. More Here at Chennai Engineering Colleges
- HGI Celebrates XMas…. More Here at Chennai Engineering Colleges